Digital intelligent ultrasonic disperser is a kind of ultrasonic equipment used in laboratory solid-liquid liquid treatment. Compared with traditional ultrasonic crusher, the instrument is more stable and reliable, has smaller volume, saves laboratory space, and is equipped with lifting table and lighting functions, which makes the experimental operation more safe and convenient.
- Chinese and English optional interface, more convenient for domestic and foreign customers to operate the instrument and record information.
- Using 3.2-inch LCD touch screen control, fully digital processing.
- Ultrasonic work setting time is up to 99 hours.
- Ultrasonic power output can be accurately set from 0-100%.
- Automatic detection of ultrasonic power to ensure that the probe amplitude does not change due to load changes during ultrasonic work.
- Ultrasonic work and pulse time, frequency, power, probe temperature, program progress, etc. are simultaneously displayed.
- Microcomputer control, can store 8 groups of work data.
- Frequency automatic tracking, automatic alarm for overload and failure.
- Temperature control to prevent samples from overheating.
- The transducer can be driven according to the actual installed horn model.
- Life sciences: lysis, fragmentation, leaching of bacteria, viruses, spores and other cell structures, extraction of DNA and protein from animal cells, trimming of DNA / RNA, chromatin immunoprecipitation techniques, such as extraction of cell contents.
- Material chemistry: Dispersion, emulsification, homogenization, and fragmentation of nano-materials such as carbon nanotubes, graphite selenium and other materials, homogeneous soil, rock samples, non-ferrous metals, rare earth and other particles.
- It can also be used for the dispersion and extraction of Chinese herbal medicine.
- It can be used for dispersing and homogenizing other samples and accelerating the reaction process.
- It is also suitable for sample preparation in chemical, medical, archeological, geological, marine and other fields. Accelerate dissolution and accelerate chemical reactions. For example chemical synthesis.
19~25KHz Automatic compensation
||LCD Touch screen, adjustable from 1s to 99h
||Digital, closed loop, open loop, 1s to 99min to choose and set
||Pulse mode / Continuous mode
||CV33, PZT lead zirconate titanate piezoelectric ceramics
||Titanium Alloy TI-6AL-4V
|Sound Proof box size
||Magnetic stirring, cooling water circulation system, etc； Computer Software package: RS422 to USB data connection limit (including driver), computer monitoring driver temperature sensor Wrench: used to install and remove the horn Test tube rack