Medical Laboratory freezer -10℃ ~-25℃ with vaccume release hole for lab use.
- Two temperature control systems with double door construction.
- Flexible and easy storage by height-adjustable shelf trays
- Maintains the quality of the samples during preservation
- 2 completely independent chambers with their own temperature displays
- To securely preserve/manage the valuable samples, in addition to a standard-feature door lock, a hole in the latch allows a padlock to be attached.
- Security functions that help protect valuable samples with a temperature control capability that inhibits the change in temperature inside the chamber, and an alarm/security function that prevents errors, the unit maintains the quality of the preserved samples. Temperature recorder (optional)
- Front-mounted display/control panel located at convenient height for easy access
- Insulated door with gasket for sample protection and uniformity
- Top and bottom chambers are equipped with 2 independent refrigeration circuits
- The separate top and bottom doors suppress cold air leakage for easy opening.
|Voltage frequency( V/Hz)
||Test hole QTY/diameter
||Remote alarm port
|Temperature controller failure